HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a burnham alpine alp80 boiler how is a master reset…

Customer Question
I have a burnham alpine...
I have a burnham alpine alp80 boiler how is a master reset done?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/17/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Has he held the red reset button down for 30-60 seconds?

If there was nothing more I can do for you all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

there no red button to push all set thanks

Is the unit fixed?