HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need a certificate good man 5tons condensing unit model…

Customer Question
I need a certificate...

I need a certificate for a good man 5tons condensing unit model GSX140601 I had changed the condenser only the indoor unit remain and the coil too.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

My general contractor is asking me to provide a certification for this unit after I had finish the installation.

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?

Yes, this is new for me and I have not idea how I can get the right paper work to get the certification.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/17/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What type of certificate are you looking for?