HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have two older Lenox g16 furnaces and neither is working.

Customer Question
I just replaced a bad...
I have two older Lenox g16 furnaces and neither is working. I just replaced a bad inducer motor assembly on one. The motor spins correctly and seems ok. Cycle starts pilot lights has flame sense burners light then all goes off in 5 seconds. Then it retries. I cleaned the flame sense rod. I now am hearing a buzz I think from the controller as soon as the burners start. It buzzes fir the 5 seconds and shuts off.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
2/18/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".