HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I sent a message but was unable to get through. my question…

Customer Question
I sent a message but...
I sent a message but was unable to get through.
my question is: can I connect a motorized fresh air damper to the control box on the boiler, becket 7600B-1001 control box. the boiler is a peerless DE-04.I need more combustion air. I am looking at connecting to Tw/Tr on the control box. The louver.damper is pwr on/spring close.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/15/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Does your damper have it's own power source?