HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have two Buderus GB312 condensing boilers. They will not…

Customer Question
I have two Buderus GB312...
I have two Buderus GB312 condensing boilers. They will not modulate properly, and they are constantly cycling to high limit of 180 degrees. My AM10 and MCM10 control modules don't work properly. There is a control issue, and has anyone else experienced this problem?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/15/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Sorry for this post. We had a technical issue while I was posting this answer to another question. Please disregard it. I don't have a definitive answer to your issue or I would have responded already

HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, even the Buderus dealers are hard pressed on on some of these controls issues. It is not likely that you will find anyone here with that specific experience especially in the US. In the EU Buderus is a major player, with no shortage of dealers... in the US they have less than a 1% market share so far, with dealerships sparce in many if not most areas.

In my case however, I answer a lot of Buderus questions successfully, and have 50 years experience with boilers and controls generally, usually finding a solution one way or the other, you can give it a try if you like. You are not ask to rate my work (I get paid in that case) unless you are happy with the results.

If you want to give that a try, tell me how long you have had the boilers and when the problem began, and which direction you are from the center of the nearest city ..... and what the buderus dealer had to say about the problem.

We can go from there if you wish, otherwise please hold your rating it will only delay your response from other of our boiler techs here.

I