HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How do i reset a dnkirk m95-200 that is in error code E04. I…

Customer Question
how do i reset a...
how do i reset a dnkirk m95-200 that is in error code E04. I have turned the power on and off several times and that doesn';t do it
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/15/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

What did you show for an error before you cycled the power? An E04 is a power interrupted after a lockout error

Just E04. And when I recycled, heard a brief "sigh" and back to E04.

Did you hit the main reset on the control (not the LWCO reset)?

I am trying to do all of this remotely through my wife, who is at the house. I am headed there in a little while - I will send a message when I am in front of the boiler.

Ok