HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Just purchased and installed a honeywell rth7400d. the

Customer Question
entire reason for the purchase...
just purchased and installed a honeywell rth7400d. the entire reason for the purchase was to enable AUTO changeover fro heat to cool. under system & fan, the "auto" does not show up, and i am unable to find a path to the "system setup" described in the quick installation guide starting on page 13.
can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/14/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Can you get to the installer setup menu?