HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

We have gf3800 propane heater outlet plugged into had

Customer Question

We have gf3800 propane heater outlet plugged into had circuit pop now no power blown fuse? Or is there a reset button under front panel? We just replaced the transformer.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

There is no reset for this, you likely have a damaged control board on the unit, get to the board and remove it and visually inspect for damage. Let me know what you find.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks