HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I have an aprilaire thermostat, model 8365. The fan is on

Customer Question

I have an aprilaire thermostat, model 8365. The fan is on and I have set the heat but my apartment is not heating up. The thermostat currently reads 45. I have it set to 50 in an effort to try and bring the temp up slowly but this is not working. Any ideas?
Thank you!
Drew
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

First check and change the batteries on the thermostat if it is a battery powered unit. Second can you get to the board inside the furnace to check it for a flashing error codes?