HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We are not getting power to the switch furnace, yet there is…

Customer Question
We are not getting...

We are not getting power to the switch for the furnace, yet there is power to the other equipment that is on that line.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

We used a meter to check it

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?

The furnace just stopped working two days ago, we replaced the ignition relay and the fan/blower transformer

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/14/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

hello can you check a couple places for power for me as directed?

Hi there! We figured it out ourselves yesterday. It was the cut off switch fuse in the ceiling above one of the furnaces.

great news...thanks for the update

Billy

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer