HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Have a brand new bar refrig with a carel easy controller.

Customer Question
Plugged it in and it...
have a brand new bar refrig with a carel easy controller. Plugged it in and it is not cooling, getting warmer I assume from the motor running causing heat. when I turn on only the compressor light stays on not the fan light, should the fan light be on when running? is there something maybe programed wrong? Is there a factory setting reset?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/15/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

BillyHvac
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech