Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My furnance is not working. I have a solid light and a light

Customer Question

my furnance is not working. I have a solid green light and a green light that blinks 4 times.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a rheem super quiet 80, the right light is solid green, but the left light blinks 4 times.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

4 flashes is a draft pressure switch failure (switch stuck closed). If you don't have the switch jumped out you'll probably have to replace it.