HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My furnance is not working. I have a solid light and a light…

Customer Question
My furnance is not...

My furnance is not working. I have a solid green light and a green light that blinks 4 times.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I have a rheem super quiet 80, the right light is solid green, but the left light blinks 4 times.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/14/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

4 flashes is a draft pressure switch failure (switch stuck closed). If you don't have the switch jumped out you'll probably have to replace it.