HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Reznor FT30/200 series heater, and I am not getting…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a Reznor FT30/200...
I have a Reznor FT30/200 series heater, and I am not getting power to the venter, or even to the ACB HEAT terminal on the circuit board. I am having a hard time finding any troubleshooting instructions online, aside from the basic installation manual, which is not necessarily illuminating.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/14/2016
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 2 years ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, this may or may not be for your unit, depending on its age etc

http://screencast.com/t/qOisFczm

Does that match the wiring diagram you have glued to one of the service panels on your unit, and is there a printed circuit card inside with an LED flashing an error code?

Let me know, we can go from there.

http://www.reznorhvac.com/files/I-FTwCover_0.pdf

does that look like the manual for your unit? I am posting it here for easy reference if it is. It has that diagram in it,

If your diagram is different I will need a clear, well focused photo of it, use the paper clip icon at the right end of the tool bar to attach it if that is the case.