HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a rprl-036jec heat pump. the condenser fan does work.

Customer Question
I have a rprl-036jec...

I have a rprl-036jec heat pump. the condenser fan does work. replaced the pcb & the ecm motor.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I've replace the pcb (printed circuit board and the ECM motor...still would work...the ecm motor pulsates.

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?

Everything else.. the compressor works fine..the air handler works fine just the two ecm motor doesn't.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/13/2016
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Are you talking about fan outside to inside not working. Russ

Outside fan or inside fan. Russ

You said condenser fan motor but seems like you are talking about blower motor. Russ