Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

My name is phil and we have just moved into a new home and

Customer Question

Hi Pearl my name is ***** ***** we have just moved into a new home and have a brivis 2P Wombat Heating Unit in the roof and a basic wall controller in the house. We have not been able to get this system to work and have read all the instructions in the manuals, followed all resetting procedures and still we can't get this thing to work. WE don't know what to do please help.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: The only other thing we have had problems with is the wall controller as it is on and appears working fine and then the screen disappears and then we have to play around with the batteries and wait before it comes on again.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 1 year ago.

Tell me please about how old the system is. and a lot about your skill sets, and what any of the local technicians have had to say about the problem.

We can go from there.