HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I am trying to get my heat going with Honeywell thermostat…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my heat going with Honeywell thermostat FocusPro TH 5000 series, I replaced batteries and the screen is blank. I expect a almost below temp tonight. I cannot afford $37.00 for an answer.....HELP?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I checked the circuit breaker and it seems fine. I had only one new AAA battery to put in, so it has the one new one and one old one. Screen is blank and heat is not running!

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/12/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

You can not afford to pay to get this issue resolved is that correct?

forget it and give me a refund