HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Furnane goes on few minutes then cuts off then later it ran…

Customer Question
Furnane goes on for a...
Furnane goes on for a few minutes then cuts off then later it ran regularly for hours.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/12/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

Can I get full model number of furnace? That model is the model of your coil. Do you get an error flash code when it shuts down?

Lennox
Model: C33 36B 2F 2
NOT SURE WHAT ELSE YOUR LOOKING FOR.

C33 is the model of your coil, NOT your furnace. Also, most modern furnaces have an error flash code when there's a problem. This can be seen in the lower door, small window.

2 blinking green lights.

OK, that won't help me without the furnace model number, unfortunately