HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We built a new house about 5 yrs ago, and put an lg art cool…

Customer Question
We built a new house...
We built a new house about 5 yrs ago, and put an lg art cool unit in an upstairs room separate from our main furnace system. We don't use the room often, and therefore, the unit was my used that much. We had several problems with the unit, and had to have the installer over several times. He tore both the outside unit and inside unit apart looking for the problem. Finally, after several attempts by the original installer to fix the problem, we called another HVAC contractor. He looked at it and said he does not know anything about these units. Here's our dilema: we have a broken system, that we haven't used that much, and no one who knows how to repair it. We live in Hood River OR, about 60 miles east of Portland. Could you advise us as to where we could go to get someone who knows about this unit?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/3/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Not very many people will be familiar with these units.Looks like dealers in Portland or Gresham may be the closes authorized service providers to you.You might give one of them a call and see if they cover your area.

http://www.lg-dfs.com/contractor-locator.aspx

airheatman
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician