HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a new Jotul 100 woodstove and what is the correct…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a new...
Hi, I have a new Jotul 100 woodstove and what is the correct placement of the baffle at the top of the fire box? It appears to hang several inches down from the top. You can see it through the window.
Brad
Everett, WA
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/3/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

The correct placement would be about 1/2"-1" through the top.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks