HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Trying to wire my trion humidifier to the electric panel on…

Customer Question
Trying to wire my...

Trying to wire my trion humidifier to the electric panel on my comfortmaker furnace, I don't know where the 2 wires from the solenoid valve go to

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Solenoid valve was running all the time on humidifier

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
2/2/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

I can try and assist you with this. What model Trion humidifier and what control are you using?

Thank you but I got lucky and fixed it.