HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a Rodgers 50A50-230 which started malfunctioning last

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...
Hi. I have a White Rodgers 50A50-230 which started malfunctioning last night. The Thermostat is set to Auto and the fan will come on but it won't heat. It just blows room temperature air. Also, the blower won't come off and stays on all the time until I disconnect the furnace or shut off the circuit breaker. I opened the furnace door and noticed 5 red blinking lights. Under the troubleshoot instructions next to the light it says the 5 blinking lights indicate "roll out open". Appreciate the help. thanks.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 1 year ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

hello,

what is make/model of the furnace?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
York Furnace Model P2MPD12L04801E

thank you, this unit has small reset switches up directly at the burner box. Look for wires around the burner box and locate small round switches and press the center firmly..tell me if one clicks and furnace resets

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I didn't hear back yesterday so had to call in a repair man last night. Problem was solved, thx
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer