airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

, ruud silhouette II ignition cycle beings burners

Customer Question

hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ruud silhouette II ignition cycle beings burners light up and run for 60-90 seconds or so. have 2 green lights and one yellow and all is good. then the burners shut off prior to the fan coming on. about 30 seconds after the burners turn off the fan turns on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

If you have not done so lets start by cleaning the flame sensor.Here is a generic video that will give you an idea how simple it is to do,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwR9qL4lnk