HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

InnIn our sunroom we have a 59 inch pioneer elite TV. during…

Customer Question
innIn our sunroom we have...
innIn our sunroom we have a 59 inch pioneer elite TV. during the heavy srorm I bought 2 quartz heaters when ours failed. when I turned the second heater on the tv came on and immediately went off. I t still wont come on. I have an electrician coming to my house tho ceck rge breakers and check it all out. do you think I have perminately damaged the set. Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/1/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

This is in the HVAC category. Is that where you want to be?