HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Are furnace seems to have stopped working. In the upper

Customer Question
Hello, Are furnace seems to...
Hello, Are furnace seems to have stopped working. In the upper compartment 1 in circular window there is no flame visible. Is the pilot flame out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Its snowing pretty heavily. Although it hasn't been a problem in the 5 month we have lived in this home, Is it possible something on the exterior could get blocked?
The blower seems to be on. How do you start the pilot on a Goodman Furnace?
2/1/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

I need the model number of the furnace. The number you posted is the AC coil. The furnace model number is ***** the rating tag inside the burner compartment.