HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have Ruud Thermostats on my AC ('t know the model number).

Customer Question
I have Ruud Thermostats on...
I have Ruud Thermostats on my AC (don't know the model number). All the units turn on automatically at 4.10pm and I want to turn off the timers so that they are only controlled manually. Can you direct me to a manual or advise how to tackle this? Thanks, ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: No you have everything there
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/31/2016
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

One moment to see if I can find manual. Would be nice to have the model number. Pull front off thermostat and check for model number. Russ

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The number I see inside is 20 1203 12. Does that help?

Take a photo of thermostat and attach please.

I can not tell brand from picture. Raheem and Ruud use several brands. Pull thermostat front off and check to see if there is a button on back that says prog/Nonprog

You have LUX HP2110 thermostat. Here is manual. You can not go from non programmable to programable.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
But this doesn't look anything like our AC thermostat?

Yes that is the newer model of your thermostat. The only thing you can do is reschedule the program. It will always be programmable. No way to change this. Can you give me photo of back of thermostat. Rudd

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks, ***** ***** have managed to solve this issue myself.

Thank you for reply. Really needed more info. Thanks Russ

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please close this enquiry now
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer