HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My Goodman GDS8070 runs while then locks out with the

Customer Question
My Goodman GDS8070 runs for...
My Goodman GDS8070 runs for a while then locks out with the furnace panel in place. If I remove the panel the furnace runs fine. I replaced the thermostat, however, the problem continues to exist. I have checked and cleaned, Pressure switch, flame sensor rod, filter, omed all contacts. I hate to start replacing parts without identifying the problem. Any suggestions.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/30/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

What do you get for an LED error sequence when the unit locks out? What panel are you removing? blower compartment? burner compartment?