HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I LOOKING COMPESSUE OR REPLACEMENT FOR #RKA5513EEXD OR

Customer Question
I LOOKING FOR A COMPESSUE...
I LOOKING FOR A COMPESSUE OR REPLACEMENT FOR #RKA5513EEXD OR REPLACEMENT
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/30/2016
HVAC Technician: Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician

Hi I'm Brian and I'm here to help!

That is a tough compressor to find if you want an exact replacement. Click Here for ONE vendor I found that still has one. I'm not sure if they deliver to Bermuda, you will have to ask them before purchasing. If they don't, let me know and I will try to find another source for you.

Let me know if you have further questions on this subject. Otherwise, please remember to rate before leaving (3 stars or higher please!). Bonuses are always appreciated! Thanks for allowing me to help and thanks for using Just Answer!

Thank you,
Brian