HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I HAVE A GOODMAN MODELTSTATG4271GT AND DOWNLOADED THE APP…

Customer Question
I HAVE A GOODMAN MODELTSTATG4271GT...
I HAVE A GOODMAN MODELTSTATG4271GT AND DOWNLOADED THE APP FOR MY CELL PHONE A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO, HENCE HAVE LOST THE PASSWORD ***** THE APP TO OPEN AND CONTROL THE TSTAT. TO COMPLICATE THE PROBLEMS I CANT LOCATE THE DEVICE ID SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE BOARD SO I CAN RESET THE PASSWORD.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/30/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".