HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

RICK MY NAME IS ***** ***** I HAVE A TRIANGLE TUBE

Customer Question
HI RICK MY NAME...

HI RICK MY NAME IS ***** ***** I HAVE A TRIANGLE TUBE CHALLENGER COMBO THAT IM HAVING A LOT OF PROUBLEMS WITH I HAVE REPLACED THE MOTHER BOARD 3 TIMES IN 2 YEARS

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well rick all i know is i had a heating and cooling contractor come over and check it out and he said there was no power going from the mother board to the igniter so he said the motherboard is bad so we replaced the motherboard and it worked great for three weeks and this morning i had no heat and it is doing the same thing it was doing the last time i replaced the motherboard

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/29/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer

HVAC Technician: canuck the pro, Handyman replied 2 years ago
canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Does the board failure tend to happen after storms? Do you have any other electrical issues in your home?