HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I just moved into this house, when ever the carrier infinity…

Customer Question
I just moved into this...
I just moved into this house,
when ever the carrier infinity system cycles thru a program the fan continues to run on high, you can manualy set it to auto and it stops, also it appears as tho the 38ydb036310 heat pump never shuts off.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/29/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Is the thermostat set to AUTO or ON?

AUTO does not exist on this xfinity thermostat controller
ON, OFF, no where in the software is such a provision, even in setup AVANCED