HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I think my condenser line is clogged, how do i know where to

Customer Question
pour the bleach mixure...
I think my condenser line is clogged, how do i know where to pour the bleach mixure they say will clear out the algae
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
1/29/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 1 year ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

You need to use condenser cleaner to clean the condenser out. You need to go to Home Depot and buy this and they can show you also where to spray it and how to use it. Do not use bleach.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH