HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Amana furnace, i put a new roll out switch in and…

Customer Question
I have a Amana...

I have a Amana furnace, i put a new roll out switch in and it runs for about 2 minutes and the roll out switch kicks out so i bought another one and it does the same thing. Whats the problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It seem like it gets so hot then it kicks out, Ican hear it click then when it cools down a little I can reset it but it will only run about 2 minutes again before it kicks out

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/29/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Does the burner flame flicker/waiver when the main blower comes on?