HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a Amana furnace, i put a new roll out switch in and

Customer Question
it runs for about 2...
I have a Amana furnace, i put a new roll out switch in and it runs for about 2 minutes and the roll out switch kicks out so i bought another one and it does the same thing. Whats the problem?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It seem like it gets so hot then it kicks out, Ican hear it click then when it cools down a little I can reset it but it will only run about 2 minutes again before it kicks out
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
1/29/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 year ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Does the burner flame flicker/waiver when the main blower comes on?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer