HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How can I change tankless propene waterheater to natural…

Customer Question
How can I change...

How can I change tankless propene waterheater to natural gas ? Vill

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have propene tankless waterheater. Reasently my house get natural gas. How can I convert waterheater to natural gas? Wily

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/28/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

HVAC Technician: canuck the pro, Handyman replied 2 years ago
canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman

Hi my name is ***** ***** I have been in the plumbing field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today. Will you provide the model number of the water heater you want to convert, please? I am not sure if some of the previous conversation is missing so I am sorry if this information has already been requested.