HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Snyder-general/comfortmaker furnace not lighting. The hot…

Customer Question
Snyder-general/comfortmaker furnace not lighting...

Snyder-general/comfortmaker furnace not lighting. The hot surface igniter is working

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Furnace will not light. Consistent LED flash.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/28/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

Are you saying HSI is glowing, but burners are not lighting?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer