HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Snyder-general/comfortmaker furnace not lighting. The hot

Customer Question
surface igniter is working...
snyder-general/comfortmaker furnace not lighting. The hot surface igniter is working
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Furnace will not light. Consistent LED flash.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
1/28/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 1 year ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.

Are you saying HSI is glowing, but burners are not lighting?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer