HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Have just bought a new Honeywell safe. Model 61106
, I…

Customer Question
Hi ***** *****. my...

Hi ***** *****. my name is***** have just bought a new Honeywell safe. Model 61106

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I am trying to set my password

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/28/2016
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 2 years ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Here is a link to the programming instructions for you

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks