BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a heatilator firebox? insert model E036A. I want to

Customer Question

I have a heatilator firebox ? insert model E036A.
I want to install a blower into it. Have 110AC wired into the box.
The only was to insert the blower is from the front of the unit, dropping it down into the front. I can not push the unit to the back where the YouTube shows, because It has vertical baffle's that hang down from the floor where the gas logs sits
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".