Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have an infinity system and the thermostat control is

Customer Question

Hello. I have an infinity system and the thermostat control is frozen with the message: CONTROL IS FACTORY PROGRAMMED. CAN NOT BE USED IN DIFERENT MODEL FAN COIL. Thermostat control doesn't respond anymore. How do I get past it.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

If the original fan coil is still being used,check the blower wiring harness to make sure we are making good connection.Try turning breakers off to units and then back on to see if thermostat will recognize the equipment.

This message appears when the blower motor coil cannot communicate with the fan coil control board. Inspect the blower wiring harness for loose or faulty connections. If this does not resolve the problem, the fan coil control board or blower motor module may be defective.