HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm having a problem with my raypak P 430 heater. After

Customer Question
Hi I'm having a problem with...
Hi
I'm having a problem with my raypak P 430 heater. After starting it will run for approx. 5 to 7 min. And then turn off with no error code on the display ????
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/26/2016
HVAC Technician: Tim H., HVAC Professional replied 2 years ago
Tim H.
Tim H., HVAC Professional

Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.

Does the combustion motor start on a call for heat?