HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm calling from Lovero & Co. We are no longer a

Customer Question
Hi - I'm calling from...
Hi - I'm calling from Lovero & Co. We are no longer a construction co. but we worked with a customer in 2013 and put in a Haier Commercial Cool portable air/heater/dehumidifier unit for him - Model #PN14XH9 - June of 2013. It won't work at all. He has had two service men come in but neither knew how to fix it. Is it possible to have it fixed - or are they replaced
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/26/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

AS a rule, most people replace rather than repair at that age.To say it cannot be fixed would of course be untrue, but repair will likely cost close to replacement price even if parts are still available.If you are onsite and are. to troubleshoot, I may be ale to guide you

The biggest issue we have with these things is they are Chinese made and often the issue is the electronic controls.Troubleshooting is often pretty easy, but finding replacement parts a nightmare.