HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

Heat pump off electric heat off fan on humidifier off filter

Customer Question
20%. Says auxiliary heat is...
Heat pump off electric heat off fan on humidifier off filter 20%. Says auxiliary heat is on. Can you tell me what I should do? I have been living here for about a year and a half. I believe the system was installed by the previous owner maybe 5-6 years ago
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: HVAC
1/25/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 1 year ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What is model on thermostat and do you feel any heat blowing?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It says carrier infinity system and right now it feels like cool air
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just changed the filter bc it was dirty

I am going to open to other experts who may be able to assist with better accuracy rather that just tell you to start changing parts which would be less than professional and a guess at best without doing some troubleshooting.Please wait to see if someone is available more familiar with your unit.Replying will send this back to my desk and delay the process of getting an answer to your question

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer