HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How do i adjust the heating on my raypak versa 130

Customer Question
poolheater ?...
how do i adjust the heating on my raypak versa 130 poolheater ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/25/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Did you try pressing the red UP arrow to raise temp setpoint?

If you have further questions, please let me know.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings now. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.