HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Mother-in-law's house has Aprilaire 200 incorporated into…

Customer Question
Mother-in-law's house has Aprilaire 200...
Mother-in-law's house has Aprilaire 200 incorporated into furnace. I don't think it has been serviced in quite a while and I notice water coming from bottom of furnace. Is there drip pipe/tube that might be plugged? How would I find it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
1/25/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Hello, I would like a response.
Thank you,

great...now the unit can be installed several different ways depending on the equipment it is installed on.

The unit should have a drain incorporated into the install but I can be very specific if you can take a pic of it and post here. That way I can tell exact configuration.