How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask BillyHvac Your Own Question
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 22680
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
BillyHvac is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Mother-in-law's house has Aprilaire 200 incorporated into

Customer Question

Mother-in-law's house has Aprilaire 200 incorporated into furnace. I don't think it has been serviced in quite a while and I notice water coming from bottom of furnace. Is there drip pipe/tube that might be plugged? How would I find it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I would like a response.
Thank you,
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 1 year ago. the unit can be installed several different ways depending on the equipment it is installed on.

The unit should have a drain incorporated into the install but I can be very specific if you can take a pic of it and post here. That way I can tell exact configuration.