HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How much is service. I have a Lennox. Code 4+3

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/24/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What is model on furnace?

Lennox g61mpv

Let's turn power off to furnace to reset board.Then back on and call for heat. Tell me how far in sequence it goes and first code we get.

The normal sequence of operation:

Inducer vent motor comes on

Pressure switch closes

Igniter lights

Burners ignite

Main circulating blower comes on

All that happens. Eventually flame goes out and air keeps blowing. Red light blinks 4x then 3x after flame goes out
Just 1 blink

Have you tried cleaning flame senser? If not lets try that

Can you text instead of email.(###) ###-####

Sorry I am unable to text.The website does offer phone call service for an additional fee of 18.00.If you select the additional service offer, you may get a different technician.Accepting the offer automatically charges you for the question as well as the additional 18.00 phone call fee. We can work here until finished at no additional fee.If you do want a phone call and don't mind the extra fees let me know ,otherwise we will continue here

Email is good

Do you know where flame senser is and how to clean it?

No
I have to go out. Can I try later

Yes, That is fine, It will be a single steel rod with one wire attached and stick in front of farthest burner from ignitor.You can clean it using a dollar bill or fine sand cloth.h

Cleaned it. Flame still not staying on

About to leave for the night.Will open to other experts so you don't have to wait.

airheatman
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician