HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a hunter heating thermostat model#44110 about 15

Customer Question
years old has always worked...
i have a hunter heating thermostat model#44110 about 15 years old has always worked great. in the last 48 hours i have noticed when i set the temp on the above setting at lest say 68 or 70 it works fine for a few hours then i check it and the top setting always reads 60 degrees and the actual temp is close to it. i replaced the batteries but it is still doing it my heating system is gas forced hot air and is a 1965 furnace but was reconditioned ab out 10 years ago. i hope it is only a faulty thermostat because the burners still work fine.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/24/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Could be a faulty thermostat or maybe an intermittent break in the thermostat wiring between the thermostat and the furnace. What do you do to get the heat going again?