HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Klimaire CSM36C2P16 split unit and the outside unit…

Customer Question
I have a Klimaire CSM36C2P16...
I have a Klimaire CSM36C2P16 split unit and the outside unit freezes up when we have high humidity and near or below freezing temperatures. I have never seen the unit go into defrost. The defrost selector switch is set to 1.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
1/25/2016
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 2 years ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.

I just logged on and found you had not been assisted.

Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet.

If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply..not "rate".