How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phil Your Own Question
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 6022
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Phil is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a very old roof mount furnace and need a part that is

Customer Question

I have a very old bryant roof mount furnace and need a part that is called an escapment tube which allows a smaal amount of gas at low pressure from the gas valve and runs down to the pilot light so that the gas valve opens for the burners to ignite. Is there any where that I could get one. Do not have model # ***** unit.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

This one may be a tough one without a part number or model on unit.These things were from early 1970s.Doing a Google search the only one I even came across was the LH680515.

Here is a link, but does not show picture.

Says unavailable right now though. There is a phone number that you might call and get better info on the part.

Do not rate answer until we have seen if info was helpful or not.

Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.

Here is another link with a picture and shows available, but again not sure if the one you need