HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We have a Lennox heater with a Honeywell either 2h or 1hp…

Customer Question
We have a Lennox heater...
We have a Lennox heater with a Honeywell either 2h or 1hp but I don't have the manual. It is a touch screen programmable thermostat. I might just need to replace the batteries because the furnace is not getting the signal. Where is the battery case. I don't want to break it through faulty methods. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/24/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Most Honeywell thermostats you can just pull front section off of the sbbase to check for batteries.If you have a picture or see a model on stat I can guide you.

If you have a paper clip icon on your page you can attach using that link.Or

You can upload the pictures using the tiny pic site .

Here is a link to the site.

http://tinypic.com/

Click on Browse , select the file from your folder.then click UPLOAD NOW.

They will give you a quote to enter in the box to verify you are a human.Enter the quote and click UPLOAD NOW

You will see your picture on right side of screen.

Then copy the link URL for email & IM

Paste that link here on the site.