HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We have a Jotul 8 stove and are looking catalytic converter…

Customer Question
We have a Jotul 8...
We have a Jotul 8 Wood stove and are looking for a catalytic converter replacement. We have had this stove since 1984 and absolutely love it!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/23/2016
HVAC Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

Try this company they seem to have all you might need - copy and paste this link into your browser -

http://www.woodstovecombustors.com/jotul.html

I hope this information has been useful, if so kindly rate by selecting from the star rating box at the top of the page other wise come back to me for further information. Thank You for using JA and have a great evening. __ Ian

HVAC Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago

Do you require further assistance?