HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a lennox el296uhe series furnace. We are having a…

Customer Question
I have a lennox el296uhe...
I have a lennox el296uhe series furnace. We are having a blizzard in Pennsylvania and my furnace is not working. I am getting a error message e223 and e270
Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/23/2016
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 years ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

The 223 and 270 error code are telling us furnace cannot light because the pressure switch is not closing.Make sure the intake and exhaust vents are not blocked by snow, ice , spider weds or anything and that condensate drain is not frozen or backing up.

Were you able to check and make sure intake and exhausts are clear?