HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Ran out of oil burner will not start bleed it oil came out…

Customer Question
Hi ran out of...

Hi ran out of oil burner will not start bleed it oil came out it still not turning over

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The burner is not turning on

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: HVAC
1/23/2016
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 2 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Have you tried pushing the reset button? holding it down for 30 seconds? if so then I need to know what you have for a burner, ignition control and what the burner s attached to (furnace or boiler, brand and model)

Its a beckett yes we did the reset

brand and model of the ignition control? brand and model of the furnace or boiler?

the oil came though then stop

So the burner runs but the oil isn't coming out?

no

That wasn't a yes or no question.

No can you tell me how to get burner started

I'm completely blind here except for what you tell me and so far you haven't answered my questions

My tank is in the ground outside the oil is not coming though
I'm sorry what is your question

What is the brand or model of your furnace or boiler? what is the brand and model of the ignition control on the burner?

its a beckett

Ok, it's apparent you can't give me the info I need to help you with this problem. I'm going to open this backup to my colleagues so maybe one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.